Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Mimi, my grandma. i wouldnt be me,without her. shes a big role model in my life. these past years would have been so hard if my family didnt have her leading us. Mimi's an inspiration to me, i hope when im "delicate" i can be just like her! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Bethany Brown. i love this girl. she was my counselor at WOL a few years back, and shes the coolest person i know. i love facebook stalking her travels around the world, and all the cool stuff she gets to do. Bethany has inspired me to do lots of my own traveling and to maybe study anthropology in college. she makes the #1 on the list of "my friends that ooze coolness!"
i needed something creative for my bloggaroo, so i thought "why not do that facebook thing where i post pix of myself and such?!" super great idea Alisha! haha so heres to 30 days, all about meeeeee!!! enjoy!
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. i have the best job ever, Barista at Starbucks.
2. i really like taking photos of myself
3. i drink sweet tea like its my job
4. im a music junkie, theres not a lot i dont like
5. i like perry the platypus, i own his shirt
6. i played basketball for 5 years, its my fav sport
7. im upsessed with dyeing my hair
8. i cried when LOST ended
9. Brasil is my fav country
10. i want to adopt kids later in life
11. i have the best friends ever
12. i have 6 piercing, hopefully more. a few are gauges
13. i was 2010 homeschool class prom queen and class speaker
14. i love the beach, but im white as a vampire
15. Jesus is my Savior, Lover and King. im indebted to Him