Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heaven is Our Home

This morning i was up before the sun. Not fun at all! But as i provided legendary service, i was able to see the sun rise. I'm so thankful God has chosen to give me another day in paradise.


Death. Not a fun topic. We've all had family and friends die. Its not at all something you like going through. Its really hard to understand why things turn out the way they do. One thing i remind myself: "God is good all the time, and all the time God is good."
As i write this sentence, my great grandma Hamby is dying. Morbid, i know, but its true. Her time has come, and as sad as i am; I'm also very happy she get to be in the presence of her Savior very soon. She gets to meet my Pappy and she her husband again. "Though the sorrow may last thru the night, the joy comes with the morning!" My family has had more than our share of trials and heartache this past 6 years. It hasn't been easy, but we continue to praise, even in the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment