Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday {And Saturday!} Confessions

Sat:
Starbucks sponsored a team for the Komen Race for the Cure. Our team name? BARISTAS FOR BOOBIES! I made up the name. hehe. It was great to have Mom walking with us. All the survivors were honored with pink shirts, then did a march together. I am so proud of my Mom! Seeing her with all the other survivors, made me cry. Its been such a rough 2 years, and were finally done! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.
Day 2 of the ODP: I wore my dress for the afternoon/ evening with my warrior in pink bandana on my head. I put some jeans under it when I went to Lightforce, because its always chilly in the studio. look at the pictures here

The real Sunday Confession is this:  {I faked eating the communion wafer this morning} lemme explain. for some ODD reason, we have like these super gross styrofoam like communion things right now. I cant stand em, like they make me wanna puke. We're not catholic! So why do we have their wafers!?! I told dad, "sorry, I cant. its too gross." The wafer is actually in my purse right now, I snuck it in there, and made it look like I participated.
Does this make me a bad christian?? I'm sure Jesus understands. If He were here, we wouldn't of chose those sill catholic wafers anyway; He would of given us real bread or something. I drank the juice, so it counts right? I feel pretty silly, no lie. But yeah, I'm such a rebel! A PK, you can tell!
Have a good monday! love love

No comments:

Post a Comment